Administrative Assistant/Business Administrator
One of the most varied jobs at the NUES is the Administrative Assistant/Business Administrator. It involves greeting and interacting with the public, working cooperatively with the staff, teachers and administrators, helping prepare the annual budget and assuring internal office operations run smoothly, efficiently and in an organized fashion.
A variety of duties fall under ‘other duties and responsibilities as requested. Serving as transportation specialist, special occasion organizer, filling in for other departments and assisting with registration at the Rural Schools Summer Conference are a few of these duties.
- AAS in Accounting, Utah Valley State College (1992)
- Northeastern Utah Educational Services – Administrative Assistant/Business Administrator
- C.A.D. Construction, Inc. – Administrative Assistant
- Northeastern Utah Educational Services – Media Specialist
- Emergency Preparedness Center – Shipping
- Founders Title Company – Escrow Officer
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Spending time with family
- Family History