Educator Endorsement and Licensing Information:
NUES through a Partnership with Southern Utah University Graduate Studies in Education and Utah Valley University provides additional endorsement opportunities for educators.
- Elem. Math Endorsement (18 credits, 6 courses): Coordinated by SEDC. Contact SEDC (435-586-2865) for information on the course schedule. Note: You can start courses at any time during a cohort.
- ESL Endorsement (18 credits, 6 courses): A new cohort began in September of 2016 coordinated by CUES. Click for more info. You can start courses at any time during a cohort.
- Educational Technology Endorsement: (click for more info) On-line, available 24/7, available at no cost for NUES Region educators.
- Gifted and Talented Endorsement: Coordinated by SEDC. Contact SEDC (435-586-2865) for information on the course schedule.
- STEM Endorsement: Contact Piper Riddle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in obtaining a stem endorsement.
- APT/ARL Licensure Program: (click for more Info) Central Utah Educational Services (CUES), Northeastern Utah Educational Services (NUES), Southeast Education Service Center (SESC), Southwest Educational Development Center (SEDC) in partnership with Southern Utah University, are sponsoring an APT/ARL Educator program. All rural APT/ARL candidate educators are eligible to participate. Others districts may participate on a space available basis. These classes are also available for teacher induction programs. These classes will be repeated annually and generate graduate credit. The four courses in the program are:
- Instructional Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Classroom Management
- Planning, Delivery and Assessment
- Educating Diverse Populations
Instructions for applying Endorsement credit toward a Master’s degree at SUU: Click Here